Professional Development & Training
Our Professional Development & Training Program uses the Lego® Serious Play methodology that enables you to enhance your organisation’s business performance using innovation, hands-on & minds-on learning along with transforming insights & awareness into commitment and shared goals. This flexible program can assist in:
- Team building activities – fun offsite or onsite workshops that bring the team together using the power of Lego® Serious Play
- Getting Agile buy-in from teams – giving teams the vision and adaptive agile project management techniques – that really work in the real world!
- Executive level vision alignment – consistent view across management teams of the strengths and weaknesses that exist in the tea, and how a single shared vision can help.
- Our teacher PD training – empowers primary school teachers to run STEM programs in their school with support, assistance and ideas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Junior STEM Program
- Our Junior STEM Program caters to the educational needs of students from Prep to Year 6. Students develop their knowledge through a proven - hands on, problem and inquiry-based approach whilst addressing many essential elements of the curriculum - not only science and technology. Over the last year in Melbourne we have partnered with some really progressive schools and offer different STEM educational Models depending upon the client needs.
- Our STEM Program aims to enrich your student’s development with the help of specialised LEGO® motorised kits and years of R&D. Through hands-on LEGO® Modelling - children not only enhance their knowledge in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, but also learn real life essential behavioural skills to prepare them for the needs of the world of tomorrow - TODAY!
- Our Program is aligned to the Victorian Curriculum Science Objectives
- Our program offers both unplugged and plugged (Coding / programming) STEM learning
Our Junior STEM Program is offered in various ways
- Integrated Program – In this program, the school is fully self-sufficient in providing STEM education across various year levels. The teacher training, equipment and materials are provided to the school and tutor support is also available.
- After School or Lunch Program – We run this program like an after school or school lunch time Science Club. The session will run for 60 minutes (lunch time) or 75-90 minutes (After school) by our instructors/tutors. This program does not cost the school anything however their support and a room in the school to run it on a weekday is required.
- Incursion Program – This program is flexible and can be targeted at a particular year level in each term or across year levels. These sessions will run like a class for 60 – 75 minutes during school times. This program can benefit all students in all year levels. This program is flexible where our instructors/tutors can run the program or a teacher can be provided by the school.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose Us
At N-Liiten, we believe in excellence, commitment and industry best practices.
With more than 4 years of experience, we use the globally proven technology, equipment and R&D, we promise to enrich and develop performance and learnings at every level.
Helping all age groups – learn, develop and grow. Meet the needs of tomorrow today!
Family run organisation that provides both Professional Development & Training for professionals and STEM Education programs using globally recognised Lego® based equipment. We have more than 4 years of experience in delivering these services and are currently running programs in 9 prestigious schools across Melbourne.
Our Professional Development & Training Program uses the Lego® Serious Play methodology that enables you to enhance your organisation’s business performance using innovation, hands-on & minds-on learning along with transforming insights and awareness into commitment and shared goals. This flexible program can assist in team building activities, getting Agile buy-in from teams and all the way to getting Executive level vision alignment.
The Junior STEM Program used the new Lego® WeDo 2® software application enabling the children to bring their creations to life while using computational thinks skills like reasoning, pattern recognition and analysis. We also use some unplugged Lego® motorised models that assist the children in developing their knowledge through hands-on, problem and inquiry-based approach whilst addressing many essential elements of the curriculum – getting them ready for the world of tomorrow!